Whew!! What a day, right!?! It has been a long day for me.
Some accomplishments that I did get done today:
1) Work out - it was hard! but felt sooooo good. (glad it's done!)
2) I ate GOOD today! I am so proud of myself. For some this may be no big deal to you but to me, it's huge. I have a REALLY bad habit of starting the day off well and then ending it terrible calorie-wise. Not today, sugar face! I rock my 1200 calories and that was all. (taking a bow) thank you, thank you, thank you.
3) Work - Is it me or is work just crazy booming? Which is AWESOME but keeps me flying around by the seat of my pants to get things signed, paid, take payment, invoice, payroll. . it goes on and on. I'm praising the Lord for it! We need it!!
4) I drank all my water today. . . I got in half of my weight in ounces down!! That's ALOT!
5) I did my American duty - I voted and I'll tell you later how things come out but for now, I'm a proud American.
6) I told my husband and my children that I love them today. (I strive to do that everyday, but I don't want it to fall through the cracks, ya know?)
How's your day going?
I am starting back on my weight loss journey and have decided I should blog more. . . I have missed going back and reading and decided to write here.
I'm scared to tell you of fear of judgement but I'm going to just blurt it out and cover my eyes. . . .I weigh . . . Lord, help me overcome my fear and help my friends keep their judgments to their selves.
I weighed 197 today. (take deep breaths and tears fall down my face)
I ride such a crappy roller coaster on my weight and I have decided I will take control day by day. But I feel overwhelmed looking at the long haul. So I'm setting a 10 lb. goal. Please join me in prayer!! Pray that I make healthy, good meal choices and keep my butt moving!!
I don't feel like I look that heavy but when I see myself in the mirror or pictures, I am surprised. I am much thinner in my head.
So I have put my junk in the light - there ya have it. God can bring beauty from ashes and I'm beautiful - that I do know. I am beautiful in His sight, even with my curves and cellulite but I want to be healthy and honorable to myself and my body - this temple and shell He has given to me.
So let's get this party started!! Day 1 - done!
(please be kind - I'm more tender hearted than I look)