Thursday, February 12, 2009

TAG Posting from Sarah - "The 4th's Tag"

Okay, now - my sister, Sarah - the "fun" of my life. . (get it. . . rediculous but truth!)

She's not the light or love of my life because those are saved for Jake and Eric but she is definately the "fun" of my life - she always makes me laugh. She helps me not to take life so seriously and helps me forget myself for awhile and just have fun.)

Anyway - Sarah has tagged me - she has challenged me to go to my picture folder - find my fourth file and then post the fourth picture. So. . . drum roll please: . . . . . .

This gorgeous picture is of Jake at 3 months - this picture is a cute because he had just eaten and his little belly was sticking out. :-) hmmm - My sweet little button! Isn't he cute? I know mommas say that about their babies and of course, I feel no differently. :-)

Okay - that's the first tag. Now onto the next post for Sarah's next challenge.

Pin It

2 comments:

full of gracie said...

what a cute picture of Jake!! See aren;t these games fun!! Who are you going to tag??

Gillie said...

What a cutie!!
xx