Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Sister, Sarah's Sadness

I write to you today with a heaviness in my heart. As I know alot of us have walked through this sad and dark valley too . . . my sister, Sarah, has miscarried for the second time (in a row). My heart is absolutely broken for her and her husband, Joey. I think that she has been doing well and she's incredibly strong. Watching her, I realize how much I want to be like my little sister. She is pretty, silly, funny, strong, courageous, EXTREMELY witty, and a wonderful sister. . . and objective. She is so good at seeing both sides or all sides of all stories, etc. She is so compassionate and endearing. . . she has so many awesome qualities. Of course with my crazy attitude, sometime I get frustrated with her but really. . . sometimes or really, most times - I wish I was more like her.

I ask that you take some time to pray for her and her husband. I pray right now that the Holy Spirit just wrap his loving arms around Sarah and her family and comfort them only God can.

I'm so sorry, Sarah. If you would like to read about her and her family, you can go to: SARAH . . . I hope I did the link right. . . . if not go to: http://www.fullofgracie.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for everything!!
HollyPin It

3 comments:

Gillie said...

I just visited her blog!
God Bless!
xx

full of gracie said...

Holly
Thanks so much for the kind words! I love you so much as well!!
Miss you and my little sack of potatoes!

Janis said...

So sorry to hear about your sister! What heartbreaking news for her and your entire family! May God give you comfort and healing!

Janis